Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Kale Wins

"K" is for Klassy Kale! haha

So I like to title this one "Kale Wins." This is another fan art for Princess Gwenevere and the Jewel Riders. Kale, being the badass villain she is, has gotten a hold of the crown jewels. Honestly I spent waaaay to long on this piece. However, it's possibly the best piece of photoshop work I have so far....so yea! Practice!




I couldn't choose which color scheme I wanted so I'm posting both.
I'm  posting the original pencil for it too just because I like how alive the lines look!

I'm still surprised at the lack of fan art for this show. I would have thought that this and Lisa Frank art would have a bunch of fan made stuff on the interwebs. Oh well. I just continue to contribute.

In other news, if anyone likes Princess Gwenevere and the Jewel Riders, you should consider looking into out comic Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld. It's now getting a reboot as pat of the new 52 for DC and it looks great! I like the original comic but this new one isn't bad! It's printed under the title Swords and Sorcery.  Check out your local comic book store today!

No comments:

Post a Comment