Thursday, October 28, 2010

Profiling....An Alternate Ego

For this project I decided to create a completely new identity instead of internet stalking an actual human. I created Abby McMillan. Essentially she is the embodiment of the stereotypical emo/goth highschooler. All the information listed on her profile was found online while I was researching what it meant to truly be considered "goth" or "emo." I tried to make the point that Abby is a tormented soul that lashes out at others and acts as a self absorbed 'bitch' as a way to gain attention and approval. Her hobbies include bad poetry, photography, photoshop and dark music. Here is the link to the facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=100001648835744

All artwork and poetry was formulated by my mind :P

No comments:

Post a Comment