Sunday, April 7, 2013

Color Comps for Still Life

Arg! I'm getting so far behind in my school work. I've been working on on a design for a business card and it's taking more time than I expected. I really wanna get it done! Hopefully he likes the last version I sent. That way I can get started on my homework!

Here are some color studies for my still life that I'm working on in my painting class. My values are a little off... that's why the figure is blending in so much with the plate in the background. They were fun. I just put them off for way to long. I ended up painting all of them the day before they were due!


50% saturated


full saturation



monochromatic

complimentary


limited, neutralized

analogous....although it's so subtle that it looks monochromatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment