Friday, October 25, 2013

Mid Program Portfolio Review: Aka "Great Job Amber, You Suck"

So I just finished submitting my mid program portfolio for upper division consideration and ehhhhhh. It's not great. I used my best pieces so far from the program but I know I can do so much better! I feel like a slacker and that bums me out. I submitted despite my knowing that the work wasn't good enough. But really, I submitted this semester for the practice. I'm just gonna have to work my butt off next semester!












Uggggggggh I'm garbage at graphic design. I should pick up a book on it. My layouts suuuuuuuck.


This one I added to make me feel better. Being dumb amounts of dorky always makes me feel better!

Bwahahaha next semseter! I'm going to destroy you portfolio review!


1 comment:

  1. Its really not as bad as you think Amber. The Basket monster and one hour studies from Inga's are at least as good or better than some of the versions I've seen other people put in for the same assignments. The graphic design elements aren't bad either in my opinion. The Animal studies are nice as well.

    ReplyDelete