Sunday, March 9, 2014

Remember That One Time I Used To Like Drawing?

I used to like drawing. School killed that. I'm trying real hard to build my self confidence back up. It's hard when you feel like your only cheerleader. Life is gonna push you over but you gotta be able to pick yourself back up with no ones help right? Anyway, here is the final project from my digital painting class last semester. The assignment was to depict a forest from a well known story two different ways. Each scene had to have its own emotion. The morning scene was suppose to feel comforting and the night scene was suppose to feel threatening. I chose Snow White as my story.


I'm going to try and make it a point to post more often. It'll give me a goal and a reason to make personal art and not feel bad. I think I'm finally done feel bad for myself and now I'm just motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment