Monday, September 17, 2012

Location Studies!

I finally went out and did a location study today. Ooooooh how I've missed my factories! *pines for factories*
Here is Pg&e in Antioch.......It's alright....My lines could be a lot better. There's a lot of mess going on with the texture of the short smokestacks. I like my crane right there on the left. He's pretty cool....Don't make eye contact with the tall smokestack on the right...he's mad that I drew him so lopsided and ugly. It felt good to sit back and relax in my car while listening to the hum of machinery and the calling of trains! sigh* It was an awesome sunset, even though the sun was out of my view!

For kicks, here's a drawing of Mt. Diablo from a few weeks ago....ignore the blatant chunk of missing drawing down the center!


No comments:

Post a Comment