Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Bane of My Existence...Plus Muffins!

I've been working on inking my friend's comic for a while now. This is the 3rd issue. I'm not sure if this one has taken me longer than the other two to knock out....I don't think it has. I believe he gave me the drafts at the beginning of summer. That last issue I think i had in my possession for over a year....so yea! I'm getting this one done quicker! I just have a hard time forcing myself to sit down and work. It's been an unfinished project for a while now...looming over my head.....reminding me that I'm a bad friend...taking up light box space. Ack! Unfinished projects! The Bane of my existence! Lucky for me I'm 5 pages from finished!


Also, I spent the morning before hand making muffins! Yea pumpkin muffins! My co-workers re so spoiled!


No comments:

Post a Comment