Thursday, September 20, 2012

Teh Scribbles

You know what's better than writing up a draft for a presentation? Fan art!
Here is a Harley Quinn I just did. I wanted to play around with Harley's poses because in the Batman the animated series she's just so adorable and childlike! Also, I wanted an excuse to scribble in photo shop. It took me a million (cough...cough...one full) page of gestures to get this pose and I'm not satisfied with the foreshortening at all. Meh. It will get better with practice. I dig my blue green squares though!

2 comments:

  1. I concur with the background. I don't know why I like it yet, but I like it a lot. Also, something about the hammer bothers me, but I actually like Quinn's pose a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. That mallet is bugging the crap out of me. Like the shadow is wrong or the angle isn't quite right....or both. I dunno.

    ReplyDelete