Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Princess Gwenevere and the Jewel Riders

Who doesn't like making fan art of their favorite child hood tv shows? I know I can't resist!!! I used to love Princess Gwenevere and the Jewel Riders! The colors! The style! Ah! I loved it! I rarely got to watch it for whatever reason (I don't think I understood the benefits of the tv guide channel...remember the tv guide channel?) I recently downloaded a few episodes and ooooooh man....that was an awful show! The writing! The characterization! The cheesey-ness! The horrible limited animation! It hurts...It hurts me so. Regardless, I have fond memories of the series and the characters. I admit to having Fallon and Gwenevere action figures (They were the shiiiiiit!). So what I've done here is reinterpret the girls in my own style and increased their personalities (can one increase personality? haha)...ok how about pushed their personalities to the extreme.
Fallon

Gwenevere

Tamara


Oh! What fun!

4 comments:

  1. Any chance to draw more characters? Especially Kale and/or Morgana?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have a really fun idea for kale that i'll try and do soon as i finish my animation mid term! ill try and make it classy and less creepy looking than gwen and tamara lol :D

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete