Sunday, December 23, 2012

Day 2....Hide Yo Babies

So my boyfriend hates centaurs but I did this one anyways. It coulda been cute, it coulda been adorable...nahhhhh mine's blood thirsty. It....Uh....took longer than anticipated. I started it last night but did not like where it was going at all....so I put it off and picked it up this morning....And you know how photoshop can be a jerk some times? Photoshop froze my computer when I was just about done with the piece!!! SO close!! The blood was finished and everything!!! Arg! I tried to command save but that didn't work...so I rebooted my computer and found that I had lost about an hour and a half of work. Not cool Photoshop. Not cool.

This was the first attempt. I wanted crazy...I got ugly

This was the preliminary sketch for the second run

Finished!!!! Hide Yo Babies!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god. That first concept haha. It definitely reads crazy. but like old person crazy, not fire crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, definitely old person face! I bet her dentures are about to fall out! Haha

    ReplyDelete