Sunday, December 30, 2012

Day 8......4 a.m. is not my favorite time...anymore

Dear 4 in the a.m.

You do not please me. I am tired. I wish to sleep now. You are not my favorite time...anymore. Why don't you go to bed too. Here is octalady.

I feel like octopi are extremely regal. They look down upon all creatures, including ones that are on ground above them...dumb joke....I take that back.

I wanted my octamonster to feel regal and floaty and conceited. Yea, she sees you looking at her looking at you, and she don't care. Octalady does as she pleases! Including being a jerk.






There are many things I could have done better. My biggest regret....lack of contrast....and those wierd dark spots that draw to much attention to themselves. Biggest accomplishment: snooty attitude.

2 comments:

  1. She does, in fact, feel snobby. I love those tentacles coming off her face. It kind of gives her a fu man shu beard or whatever haha. But it makes her look even more pompous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice feel to the octopus! The fuzzy black spots really bring out the texture of the octopus without making it look rough and actually smooth and as if it's been in the deep sea for a long while that it's skin started taking looks of the sand in the ocean. Haha, the thing that makes me laugh is it feels as if the octopus is eating her or got stuck to her head and she's like "ehhh, w/e", but you did change her arms into tentacles :P.

    ReplyDelete