Monday, December 24, 2012

Day 3....When You Think "Birds," Think "Murder"

Arg! The birds?! Why!? There are bird nesting on your roof (I'm hoping they are turkeys) and they keep scratching around early in the morning. This is the second day in a row that I have woken up early and then could not go back to sleep cuz of those damn birds!!! Murder the birds! MUUUUUURDERRRRRRRRR. GLaDOS would be so proud.

Anyways. Day 3! Slime monster. I can't stop drawing adorable things. WHY!!! WHY MUST I BE PLAGUED WITH CUTENESS! I don't think I could ever make a serious drawing.....Saaaaaaaaaad. Much like slime monster here....saaaaaaaad.

This is unintentionally adventure time style. My bad. I didn't set out for that...but it happened. I kinda just drew what came.

I like the idea that slime monster is really self conscious...Like she ashamed of her slimy texture and she tries her best to cover up her true nature. Maybe she was made fun of in school. Also, she probably smells bad...especially on hot days. Object of other children's ridicule. Poor thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment