Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Wonder Corset

I recently read a web comic post that included wonder woman. It may have been "Hark a Vagrant" but I'm not sure. Anyways, the way wonder woman was depicted was angry and awesome. At one point, a villain runs away and a bystander asks wonder woman why she wont chase him down. Here response was asking the bystander if she had ever tried to run in a bikini top and high heels! Ha! I always forget that her outfit is not very functional! Imagine having to readjust your corset every time you ran a few feet. You wouldn't be able to get anything done!



This was shitty dried up prismacolors....they are getting pretty old.

Also, I'm horrible at lighting pictures....I need more practice. Consider this practice! I really do need to find a more convenient means of applying color to doodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment