Friday, December 14, 2012

Winter Break

It's here already! Winter break! A time for relaxation and....uh...uhm....I dunno....catching up on personal projects? I plan to get so much work done that it's gonna be like I'm still going to school. Like today for instance I sat in on a final for a professor (Arthur Scott King) I had a few years back and I spent my time sketching the students and trying to figure out their attitudes! Maybe I'll get around to posting those....just not tonight. He also made me do part of his final! arg! I'm not in your class!!! Unless your class is life!! Then maybe I am in your class! The results of the final show that I should do a thorough reading of the animators survival guide. Oh the shame!

So Wednesday was comic book Wednesday (imma call it cbw for short now) and I went all out! I bought Marceline and the Scream Queens issues 3-6 (issue 1 and 2 are out of stock! thank goodness for amazon!!!) as well as the adventure time cover art book! I can say with confidence that I got my weeks fill of Penn Ward style characters. I can't wait for the first issue of Fiona and Cake!!!

This is how I feel about break so far





Oh, and this happened while I was drawing.....I figure if I were to animate this, lil dude would slide slowly upward...stare...I'd turn and stare back....and then he would slide slowly back down. Haha he does this!!!! He so does this!












1 comment:

  1. OHMAHGOAWD. I totally need to get those books yo. You're doing good. I uhh.. well I haven't drawn that much. Only doodled. But I did start reading a book. O_O

    ReplyDelete