Friday, December 21, 2012

Pony T-Shirts

So today should have been a hell of a lot more productive....but it wasn't. Eric and I ended up playing Borderlands 2 all day. What I ended up finishing was the gifts for my lil brother. He is a brony and I guess his fav is Twilight Sparkle and originally I was going to screen print his favorite pony onto a shirt but my friend Nelson has been too busy to set up his screen print machine. Oh well. I thought the shirts still turned out pretty cool. I hope Daniel likes then. This one I'm posting is of Twilight Sparkle reading a book. The other one I made was of Twilight Sparkle's cutie mark on the back of the another t-shirt....So that way when you wear it, it's like you yourself are Twilight Sparkle. Lol Well I thought it was a good idea.


I think this is just too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment