Tuesday, January 1, 2013

day 10.....Happy New Year

Happy new year!!! This is my succubus post. From what I came across, succubi are female creatures that have sex with male humans normally, but not exclusively, in their dreams. Originally they were ugly creatures but over time have transformed into hyper-sexualized beings. Normally they are depicted as having bat type wings, a tail, pointed teeth and having a poisonous pincer that extends from the wrists in order to knock out their victims.

The first succubus was Lilith, Adam's (from the bible) first wife...before Eve. Look it up. Stuff is weird.

Here is my take. She was originally ugly. Real real ugly. Unintentionally real real ugly. But she evolved into something less ugly and more interesting. For this piece I played with overlaying textures in order to make a more dimensional piece. I like it. It's alright. I went analogous with the color scheme.


No comments:

Post a Comment