Thursday, January 31, 2013

So School Started...

...and apparently I like to draw fan art instead of practice classic techniques and do homework... I just wanna read comics all the time...is that so bad? And then when I'm not reading, I'm drawing them. That's cool right? I'M COOL!!! SO COOL!!! Validation!!!

I'm so cool that the guy at Hijinx Comics remembered my name the other day. Oooooh I was so excited.

Random art dump. These are some of the pictures I've come up with.
This is me and Eric dressed up as our fav superheroes while reading comics. We actually do this, in real life. Also we fight crime. I am Powergirl for reals tho.

Sailor Jupiter. It is my goal to paint every sailor scout in photoshop!

I was so proud of this one! It has story. It has expression. It looks like a comic panel taken straight from a comic! Looooooove it!

Amethyst got all sassy. What the hell iiiiiiis that thing. I know its woven out of mist but what IS it?

No comments:

Post a Comment